The 2017 Swap Meet will be held Saturday, October 7 at the National Western Stock Show Complex north of the Expo Event Center at 4655 Humbolt Street, Denver, Colorado. The entrance will be at the southwest corner of the parking lot, Gate 5 on East 46th Avenue. This is fund raising activity for Colorado Snowmobile Association. CSA protects your right to ride and we appreciate your participation and funding. Steamboat Powersports has volunteered to run the swap meet for CSA. Please thank them for their efforts!
1. Sled only in sled line (no trucks or trailers), includes 1 event ticket $20
2. Sled in pickup bed, includes 1 event ticket $25
3. Small space, 2 parking spots (trailer but no truck) includes 2 event ticket $35
4. Medium space, 4 parking spots (trailer, no truck) includes 2 event tickets $55
5. Large space, (semi/large RV) no event tickets (business’s MUST have booth inside) $100
- Space sizes 1-4 are on a first-come, first-serve basis starting at 7 a.m. Saturday. Parking closes at 9 a.m. Please send registration and payment in advance.
- Space #5 (large spaces): Must be before 8:30a.m. Saturday. Friday evening parking available by contacting Jim Panozzo at Steamboat Powersports at 970-879-5138 or 815-405-8932 (cell), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Departure begins at 6 p.m. If you have the #5 space you can park overnight until Sunday afternoon for your convenience, though its possible some trailers may need to be shifted within the area depending on other events occurring at the facility, and no onsite overnight security is provided Saturday night.
- No businesses will be allowed to display or sell in the swap area unless they have purchased space on the main show floor.
- Checks & credit card accepted until October 3, 2017. Cash or check accepted at the gate Friday evening and Saturday morning
- No helmet or oil sales allowed by law.
- The CSA will provide two outdoor restroom facilities.
- No new merchandise is allowed, used items only.
- Trash: No trace procedure — please pack out what you pack in.
- Do not transport sleds with engine running. Sled dollies will be available.
- Participants in the Swap Meet assume all risk of personal injury and all lost or damage to property or persons.
- Please keep all merchandise sales & demonstrations inside the Swap Meet fence.
- No trucks attached to trailers. However, parking is available close by.
- Onsite overnight security is provided FRIDAY night ONLY. You may leave vehicles/items on Saturday night, it is AT
YOUR OWN RISK