Come on Saturday and enjoy the huge Swap Meet held on the National Western Complex grounds – it’s free with your price of admission. The Swap – presented in partnership with the Colorado Snowmobile Association (CSA) and Wildcat Mountain Motorsports – is a great place to sell or shop for used sleds and equipment.
Massive Swap Meet
The 2022 Swap Meet will be held Saturday, October 8, at the National Western Complex north of the Expo Event Center at 4655 Humbolt Street, Denver, Colorado. The entrance will be at the southwest corner of the parking lot, Gate 5 on East 46th Avenue. This is fund raising activity for the Colorado Snowmobile Association (CSA). The CSA protects your right to ride and we appreciates your participation and funding. Wildcat Mountain Motorsports has volunteered to run the swap meet for CSA. Please thank them for their efforts! If you’re interested in being a vendor at the swap, please see the rules below and contact Eric Natelborg at either 303-945-6859 or email@example.com.
1. Sled only in sled line (no trucks or trailers), includes 1 event ticket $20
2. Sled in pick bed includes one event ticket $25
2. Small space, 2 parking spots (trailer but no truck) includes 2 event ticket $35
3. Medium space, 4 parking spots (trailer, no truck) includes 2 event tickets $55
5. Large space, (semi/large RV) business’s MUST have booth inside (no event tickets) $100
- Space sizes 1-3 are on a first-come, first-serve basis starting at 7 a.m. Saturday. Parking closes at 9 a.m. Please send registration and payment in advance.
- Space #4 (large spaces): Must be before 8:30 a.m. Saturday.
- Departure begins at 4 p.m. and everything must be cleared by 5:15 p.m. to allow inside vendors to start planning their move out.
- No businesses will be allowed to display or sell in the swap area unless they have purchased space on the main show floor.
- Checks & credit card accepted until October 2, 2022. Cash or check accepted at the gate Saturday morning
- No helmet or oil sales allowed by law.
- The CSA will provide two outdoor restroom facilities.
- No new merchandise is allowed, used items only.
- Do not transport sleds with engine running. Sled dollies will be available.
- Participants in the Swap Meet assume all risk of personal injury and all lost or damage to property or persons.
- Please keep all merchandise sales & demonstrations inside the Swap Meet fence.
- No trucks attached to trailers. However, parking is available close by.
- There will be no on-site overnight security. Vehicles/items left on Saturday night is AT YOUR OWN RISK