Come on Saturday and enjoy the huge Swap Meet held on the National Western Stock Show grounds – it’s free with your price of admission. The Swap – hosted by the Colorado Snowmobile Association (CSA) and arranged by Steamboat Powersports – is a great place to shop for used sleds and equipment. It’s also a fund raising activity for the Colorado Snowmobile Association – the voice of snowmobilers in the state. CSA protects your right to ride and we appreciate your participation and funding. The entrance will be at the southwest corner of the parking lot, Gate 5 on East 46th Avenue. See details below the photos.
Massive Swap Meet
The 2020 Swap Meet will be held Saturday, October 10, at the National Western Stock Show Complex north of the Expo Event Center at 4655 Humbolt Street, Denver, Colorado. The entrance will be at the southwest corner of the parking lot, Gate 5 on East 46th Avenue. This is fund raising activity for the Colorado Snowmobile Association (CSA). The CSA protects your right to ride and we appreciates your participation and funding. Steamboat Powersports has volunteered to run the swap meet for CSA. Please thank them for their efforts!
1. Sled only in sled line (no trucks or trailers), includes 1 event ticket $20
2. Small space, 2 parking spots (trailer but no truck) includes 2 event ticket $35
3. Medium space, 4 parking spots (trailer, no truck) includes 2 event tickets $55
5. Large space, (semi/large RV) business’s MUST have booth inside (no event tickets) $100
- Space sizes 1-3 are on a first-come, first-serve basis starting at 7 a.m. Saturday. Parking closes at 9 a.m. Please send registration and payment in advance.
- Space #4 (large spaces): Must be before 8:30 a.m. Saturday. Friday evening parking available by contacting Jim Panozzo at Steamboat Powersports at 970-879-5138 or 815-405-8932 (cell), or by email at email@example.com.
- Departure begins at 6 p.m. If you have the #5 space you can park overnight until Sunday afternoon for your convenience, though no onsite overnight security is provided Saturday night.
- No businesses will be allowed to display or sell in the swap area unless they have purchased space on the main show floor.
- Checks & credit card accepted until October 1, 2018. Cash or check accepted at the gate Friday evening and Saturday morning
- No helmet or oil sales allowed by law.
- The CSA will provide two outdoor restroom facilities.
- No new merchandise is allowed, used items only.
- Do not transport sleds with engine running. Sled dollies will be available.
- Participants in the Swap Meet assume all risk of personal injury and all lost or damage to property or persons.
- Please keep all merchandise sales & demonstrations inside the Swap Meet fence.
- No trucks attached to trailers. However, parking is available close by.
- Onsite overnight security is provided FRIDAY NIGHT ONLY. Vehicles/items let on Saturday night is AT
YOUR OWN RISK
To register your space:
please download the CSA Swap Meet Registration Form [PDF].